Home / Latest Developments / 150 Blackstone River Road
About The Property
Originally built in the early 1800’s the former US Steel manufacturing facility is located at the intersection of Route 146 interchange and the Massachusetts Turnpike. GFI Partners began the redevelopment of the 32-acre site in 2015 and in early 2017 delivered a brand new 630,000 square foot, high bay, rail served distribution warehouse. The project was designed to attract local, regional and national distribution logistic companies looking to serve New England. Now it’s home to Imperial Distributors, one of the country’s leading non-food distributors to supermarkets. 150 Blackstone allowed Imperial to consolidate their three locations and bring their headquarters back to Worcester where they were originally founded in 1939. The remaining warehouse space is leased to an international wine distributor utilizing daily rail service from the West Coast.
In 2016, the project earned GFI the Worcester Regional Chamber of Commerce Richard B. Kennedy Business of the Year award.
Contact GFI Partners
GFI Partners is actively seeking new opportunities. We’d love to hear from you.